What’s it called when you get to go to a place you’ve always dreamed of going for your honeymoon, pre-honeymoon?
For Erik’s 30th some very special family members gifted him some incentive to vacation in the Riviera Maya. Fiancé perks: I’m included. We’re just finally able to go tomorrow, and I’m counting down the minutes. We’ll be staying at the Fairmont Mayakoba, so the birthday boy can golf, and Coqui Coqui, so I can live out my dream.
While we’re down there we plan to check out some ruins, cenotes, and definitely dinner & drinks at Hartwood. Here are a few things I’m loving lately and will be bringing along in some way or another.
- I love the shape of this Janessa Leone Klint Hat, but almost any Panama hat will do.
- How good are these gorgeous gold Vanessa Mooney Astrid Tassel Earrings? You could spend the forty bucks, or you could make your own – they’re so easy! I just made a set of red/burgundy/fuchsia and they’re to die for. Next DIY post?
- My girlfriend breaks out the Bain de Soleil whenever we tan, so the time has finally come for me to get my own.
- I’m super into the retro shades lately, like these lilac and tortoise Miu Miu bad boys.
- Love the sleek look & sound of the White Jawbone Jambox, but I love the price of the refurbished options more.
- I don’t have this exact one, though I’d like to, but I’m mega into vintage silk dresses lately – floral, solid, embellished. I just got an emerald green one from a thrift store and I l i v e in it.
- Nothing like a his/her Hammamas Woven Towels set to kick off the engagement gifts.
- Can’t wait to rock this itty bitty Minimale Animale suit that’s cute and dainty and scandalous all in one. If it’s just me and my man, it’s not hurting anyone. And this little bride is all about the white (Minimale Animale Presley Top ($155) / Don’t Be Cruel Brief ($145)
- Anything Pamela Love touches is gold; even better when it benefits a good cause. I’ll be buying this Pamela Love x Mercado Global San Juan Tote, thanks.